Mixalot LLC (www.mixalot.me) is a software startup. We just finished developing a software product that helps party promoters and business developers bring people together in social events. We implemented our software in speed dating events to massive success! Now we want to branch out and sell our software. What we need are people who can sell!
We are a startup, so right now we are looking for people with sales experience who can sell for us on a part-time basis; as we grow we can make this more permanent. It’s ground-floor sales, in a startup, so starting with us right now gives you a ton of room to grow with us. Our software has massive potential, and can be sold nationwide, it’s easy to use and easy to sell and has a very specific customer so you will NOT be doing anything like door to door sales! If you’re passionate about helping people connect with the people they want to meet in live social events, this is a great fit for you!
We are asking for people with sales experience who understand the need to be professional, who are outgoing, friendly, and enjoy working with party promoters and event producers.
• Research and connect with event producers in multiple cities.
• Work as intermediary between CEO/financial and the client to solidify agreement terms.
• Close deals with software licensing partners.
• Manage client contracts and relationships.
• Join team in exploring ideas for growth into new markets; bring your own.
• Communicate reliably and responsibly with CEO, tech team, and administrative team to meet client needs.
• Provide top-notch, service-minded communication to all partners and clients.
• Diplomatically hold Mixalot values and boundaries while helping clients feel heard and understood.
• Submit weekly sales and contact report.
The ideal candidate:
• Has demonstrated effective sales experience.
• Is an open-minded, friendly people-person.
• Communicates comfortably with straight and LGBT (lesbian / gay / bisexual / transgender) communities and convention organizers.
• Is comfortable with face-to-face and video meetings.
• Has internet research experience.
• Has diplomatic, problem-solving, “We can make this work for all parties” attitude.
• Has experience with Contact Management Software (CRM) like Hubspot.
• Is reliable and dedicated to a high level of professionalism in the workplace.
• Can provide excellent customer service to all clients, including difficult ones.
• Can provide two professional references regarding sales or one sales reference and one memberships/partnerships coordinating reference.
This contract position usually requires around 7-15 hours/ week.
$100/week base payment and generous contract commission on tiered system.
To apply, please send a brief cover letter, along with your resume to jobs [at] mixalot.me
Job Type: Contract